sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

Briefing

Hey, hail, salut, ça va? Awesome, I hope.
Well, this is a sort of baby blog yet, so I will perform a brief introduction. As the title enlighten, this blog wants to survey that globe of big eyes, passionate and colored heroes with ancient enemies, that animated world, mostly Japanese which many of us simply call, Anime.

Honestly, I don’t have any defined ideal about the format of this blog, but granted it’s my wish of sharing experiences about some series and able to participate here in such many different ways, which mainly, I hope, you can enjoy and share your own views. Any opinion counts and it shall help me to improve this (our) spot.


For now, my guideline consists in the will of simply gathering here information about Animage and other similar events. Also, share some news, express my personal review about some current series (obviously also from the past too), playing with charts and simulate a kind of annual ceremony, I guess it would be a cute idea too.

I also expect to find some partners, I think that it would be much more interesting assembling multiple views about the same subjects and having different ways of being, of interests, at the end, assorted ways of thinking. The conversion of a collective effort, would turn this blog more reliable and dynamic too.

Well, I guess that's it for now. AS i already said before, any suggestion its gladly welcome. And from now on, it may start our Anime New World.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário